Byte Outfitters was asked to create a campaign website for this Texas politician. The client provided the photos and textual content on for the site. The overall design was based on client input and focused on the candidate both at work and in the community. Campaign website visitors are able to send messages to the candidate, volunteer, request a yard sign and even donate to the campaign. Byte Outfitters arranged web hosting and email service and launched the site on the new hosting service.
The site was created using the WordPress content management system, customized plugins and a customized template.
This campaign website includes the following features.:
- Attention grabbing banners and sliders
- Multi-page site with campaign information and news
- Forms for information and site visitor engagement
- Blog setup
- Mailing list integration with MailChimp
- Social Media linking
- eCommerce integration allowing donations via PayPal
- Responsive design supporting PCs, tablets and phones
- Retina graphics for outstanding image quality
- Automated site back-up
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for improved page ranking
- Website hosting and email service
- Site security and intrusion protection