This antique dealer website was designed for Caledonian English Antiques in Barrington IL. They came to Byte Outfitters seeking an update to their existing website which no longer functioned as desired. The online store portion of the site required special attention to ensure the product categories, search and shopping experience met Caledonian’s needs.
Recently Byte Outfitters completed a website update, switching the site design from an old theme which was no longer supported to a new modern theme. The antique dealer website allows prospective customers to inquire on the price of a product directly from the product page, resulting in much higher customer engagement.
The site was created using the WordPress content management system, WooCommerce, customized plugins and a customized template.
This antique dealer website includes the following features.:
- WooCommerce store front
- Visual navigation of products and categories
- Favorite Lists
- Customer inquiry from product page
- Multiple options for printing product pages
- Product photo gallery with zoom and pan capabilities
- Price filter via slider
- Product import from Excel file format
- MailChimp integration for newsletter enrollment
- Blog updated regularly with high interest topics
- Social Media linking
- Responsive design supporting PCs, tablets and phones
- Retina graphics for outstanding image quality
- Automated site back-up
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for improved page ranking
- Website hosting and email service
- Site security and intrusion protection