This yoga studio website design project was accomplished in record time for the new studio owners. Byte Outfitters was asked to create a completely new website for this yoga studio. The client was seeking a fresh updated look and feel which was consistent with the brand image the new owners wanted to portray.
The yoga studio website integrates with a third party service, Wellness Living, which manages bookings and purchases for yoga classes and workshops. We designed the new site and arranged for higher performing website hosting. Byte Outfitters also moved their email services to G Suite which enables the employees access to all the Google G Suite services while still using email associated with their domain name.
The site was created using the WordPress content management system, customized plugins and a customized template. Byte Outfitters provides ongoing website maintenance for this site. This client does website content updates.
This yoga studio website includes the following features.:
- Attention grabbing banners and sliders
- Multi-page site with consumer information
- Multiple forms for information and site visitor engagement
- Mailing list integration with MailChimp
- Social Media linking
- Responsive design supporting PCs, tablets and phones
- Retina graphics for outstanding image quality
- Interactive graphics to engage customers
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for improved page ranking
- Performance improvements to boost page loading
- Integration with Wellness Living for product purchases and client profiles
- Website hosting setup